Here are 5 fantastic places to visit in Uttarakhand also called (Dev Bhoomi). Although it has lovely weather throughout the year. Uttarakhand is previously known as Uttranchal lies in the northern part of India. It’s natural beauty and pilgrimages make it an attractive destination to visit. But March to April and September to October are referred as the ideal time to visit Uttarakhand. One thing is sure that it is the perfect destination for tourists as it delivers unlimited opportunities for tourism and adventure.
Here we mention The 5 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand May these top 5 places help you to enjoy your destination!
Do You Want Travelling to Uttarakhand in 2021? Contact us! for planning your Uttrakhand tour with Sheetlatravels. We have the best traveling outstation hills packages tour as per your requirements! Because simple things make us happy! You can book your favorite comfort taxi, car, and bus by through a call so Contact now for booking!
The capital city of Uttrakhand, Dehradun, lies in the Himalayan range. It is popular for hill stations, landscapes, and views. The major attractions of Dehradun are Sahastradhara and Tapkeshwar Temple, Tiger Falls, Robber’s Cave, Tapovan, and Malsi Deer Park. Apart from the unlimited fairs, temples, and museums. The pleasant weather and good connectivity are some of the reasons that make Dehradun quite popular among tourists.
- Best time to visit: Throughout the year
- Activities to do in Dehradun: Visit the National Parks, and Lakes.
- How to arrive: It usually takes around 5 hours to arrive in Dehradun from Delhi via road. Jolly Grant Airport is the nearest airport in Dehradun. Dehradun Railway Station is the nearest junction where all regular trains have a stoppage.
Rishikesh is a mixture of peace and adventure. It is quite famous for spirituality, adventurous sports, temples, etc. The major attractions of Rishikesh are Laxman Jhula, Neelkanth Mahadev Temple, Swarg Ashram, Ram Jhula, Triveni Ghat, and Shivpuri. Apart from spirituality, it also became the hub for adventure activities like rafting, trekking, and bungee jumping. There are numerous big ashrams, Yoga centers, Meditation and Ayurvedic Massage centers that are also available here.
- Best time to visit: Generally, you can visit all around the year aside from monsoon.
- Activities to do in Rishikesh: Visit the ashrams, trekking, and also enjoy water sports adventures.
- How to arrive: Uttarakhand state buses run on a regular basis from all parts of the state. Jolly Grant Airport is the nearest airport to Rishikesh which is 20.7 km away from the city. Rishikesh Railway Station is the nearest railway station from the main city.
Mussoorie is situated at an altitude of 6000 ft and also known as Queen of Hills. It is popular for hill stations, views. The major attractions for tourists are Kempty Falls, Lal Tibba, Gun Hill, Happy Valley, Jwalaji Temple, and the Mall Road. If you love hiking, then there are plenty of short as well as longer treks that you can take in this area.
- Best time to visit: All around the year.
- Activities to do in Mussoorie: Go and mesmerize with the beauty of Kempty Falls and enjoy shopping at the Mall Road.
- How to arrive: Mussoorie is well-linked with a network of bus services. That includes private tour operators as well as state transport corporations. The nearest airport is Jolly Grant Airport and offers daily connectivity with New Delhi. Dehradun Railway Station is the nearest station to arrive at Mussoorie.
Dhanaulti is the perfect combination of fun and adventure. Blessed with towering hills, snow-capped mountains, and stunning views. There is a shelter for an abundance of adventure sports and activities. The major attractions are Deogarh Fort, Surkanda Devi Temple, Eco Parks, Tehri Dam, and Chanderi Town. For adventure lovers, Dhanaulti and Kanatal Adventure Park are the best spots.
- Best time to visit: September to June are considered the best months to visit Dhanaulti.
- Activities to do in Dhanaulti: Rock Climbing, Trekking, Sky Walk, Paragliding, and Camping.
- How to arrive: Regular buses are available for Rishikesh, Mussoorie, and Dehradun from Delhi. The nearest airport is Jolly Grant Airport. Rishikesh Railway Station is the nearest railway junction from Dhanaulti and Dehradun.
Lansdowne is a cantonment town in Pauri Garhwal district in Uttrakhand. It is a popular hill station which is known for its serenity and quiet atmosphere. Mainly, it is a picnic spot for those who wish to spend some quiet time in the hills. The major attraction spots are Bhulla Tal Lake, Tip-in-Top Point, Tarkeshwar Mahadev Temple, and Darwan Singh Museum.
- Best time to visit: October-March and April-June are the best months to visit Lansdowne.
- Activities to do in Lansdowne: Boating in Bhulla Lake, Trekking, visiting Wildlife Sanctuaries, and the War Museum.
- How to arrive: Lansdowne is interconnected by motorable roads with major destinations of Uttarakhand state. Buses to Kotdwar and Dugadda are easily accessible from the ISBT Terminal. And the Jolly Grant Airport is well-connected to Delhi with regular flights. Kotdwar Railway Station is the closest stoppage to reach Lansdowne.
The Bottom Line
Uttarakhand offers you limitless fun and activities for tourism. This is such an adventure place. There is really a fantastic tourist place for everyone There are so many tourist places. Pilgrimage, Temples, Wildlife tours, Rafting, Mountaineering, Skiing, Trekking, Camping, Yoga and Meditation, and much more for fun.
Pack your bags and set your destination. Because Uttarakhand is fantastic places to visit to go with family and friends. Book your Uttrakhand destination with Sheetlatravels now!. We will give your destination wings on a small or low budget.
- Call now to book your favorite car, taxi, or buses with us!
- Contact Email- email@example.com
- Phone : +91 9871320040 +91 8506020040